116 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response
1.3
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Mar 11, 2020

Update: Within 24 hours of publicly posting bad reviews at 3 different online review sites and leaving a final voicemail that I was planning to initiate fraud charges someone from ASAP finally called me! Amazing how weeks and weeks of calling and leaving voice mails and sending emails produced nothing until an annoyed consumer goes public about their dodgy service.

The ASAP staff member acknowledged one of their agents made a mistake and accidentally cancelled the tickets and apologized. They also said we would be refunded for the cost of the tickets. I then had to spend at least 10 - 15 min for the agent to understand that because ASAP cancelled the tickets we had to buy new tickets at higher prices. Somehow the agent didn't understand or want to understand or acknowledge that their actions caused this additional loss and costs.

I asked if ASAP would compensate us for this difference, and eventually the agent said he would check with management and get back to me. No surprises that it has been a couple of weeks now and I have not heard anything, but they did refund the cost of the cancelled tickets. The agent also had the gall to ask me to take down all my negative on-line reviews because they were going to refund the tickets they cancelled! So final conclusion: anyone be warned about using ASAP.

You may think you can save a few bucks, but if something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

I ended up spending hours trying to resolve this with them and ended up spending much more on buying new tickets at the last minute half way through our vacation than the marginal savings from using them initially. I will never use them again, and warn anyone against their dodgy service.

Original review posted by user Feb 10, 2020

I purchased 3 return tickets from the US to Australia from ASAP over the holidays. We were already in Australia and before getting on a domestic leg of the trip I logged into the domestic airline to see about changing the dates of our ticket.

I discovered that ASAP had cancelled the domestic leg for some reason and they did not notify me.

The airline was unable to do anything as they said the travel agent - ASAP - had done this. We were stuck in Sydney with no on-ward ticket to Brisbane. I tried calling and emailing ASAP countless times and NO ONE replied at all, and the agent I had been working with had apparently left and someone else was answering his direct number.

I made countless attempts to talk to customer service and I was told someone would call me back, or the number would just disconnect.

They are HORRIBLE so buyers beware if you go with them you roll the dice of being scammed and left abandoned with ZERO support from ASAP. A typical "take your money and run" scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asap Tickets Pros: Cheap tickets.

Asap Tickets Cons: Scam, Poor customer service, Cancelled tickets.

Comments

#1917411

Hi there! May I ask you what other review sites did you leave a public comment on?

Dis you get any resolution to your issue with them? I am getting very aggravated and frustrated with Asaptichets’ awful customer service! They are a fraud.

I sent many emails to feedback@***.com and their customer support. Waste of time.

Response #1823998

Thank you for your feedback. ASAP Tickets has been around for nearly 20 years now, which would clearly not be possible for a "take your money and run" scam.

Kindly send us your booking details along with any associated receipts at feedback@asaptickets.com for an investigation into what had occurred. Thank you.

@Response

I have emailed you at that email address at least 1/2 dozen times and called and left numerous voice mails on your supposed customer support line. I have not received any replies to my emails and no one has ever called me back.

You took my money and cancelled my flight and ignore me until I post something public. What am I to expect other than a scam?

Asap Tickets Reviews