With Company response
1.3

Our flight was cancelled by the airline with no replacement. The airline has refunded the company in June.

I was told by the airline company that I have to go through the agency to get the refund. Agents have contacted me (3 now). I have told all of them I want the full refund, Although promised, the refund process was not started, my case is still open. In addition, I was told now, that the refund process can be started, however, I have to pay a processing fee of $250 per ticket-- in my case $750 (3 tickets).

This is for a cancelled flight for which the money was transferred to the travel agency more than 3 months ago- money that belonged to me.

What else should I call this, it is a scam, it is fraud. Do not use this company, even if the ticket prices look intriguing - of course, unless they change their business behavior.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company, even if the ticket prices look intriguing - of course, unless they change their business behavior.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

Response #1989304

Dear Customer, Please help us to locate your reservation and to assist you accordingly. We kindly ask you to send an email with all the details at feedback@asaptickets.com Once the details are received, our agency will investigate the cause and will take care of it immediately. Thank you.

#1964417

I am in the same situation for 7 months being told lies and passed on from customer service to customer service. Fill complaints with BBB, Attorney General and Department of Transportation.

#1930315

You are correct, they are a terrible company for refunds even if you buy their insurance. The only way I got a refund was to dispute the charge on my credit card. That was even after the airlines had already refunded my money to ASAP.

Response #1927118

Dear Customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2182581. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews