Verified Reviewer

With Company response

My parents traveled to Nigeria in January and were scheduled to return in March during the height of COVID-19. As a result, their return flight was canceled.

I tried to reschedule for them. That's how I started interacting with Effy. In addition to being rude, she took almost 2 months to offer a change. By this time, I had lost hope with her and started dealing with another agent, Westwood.

Both people by the way were foreigners. At first Westwood seemed nice, so I went along with him and scheduled a new flight worth almost $4000. This whole time, the flight kept getting canceled and I would have to reschedule. By the way, he talked me into buying a 2 way ticket because it would be cheaper.

However, the most recent itinerary change sent to me led to Westwood abandoning helping me. I now had a new agent who proceeded to sell me yet another ticket.

User's recommendation: Just deal directly with the airline especially if you are American. They are horrible problem solvers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Asap Tickets Cons: Customer service is awful, Other sales rep, Horrible it stinked.

Comments

Response #1885423

Dear Chika, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

@Response