59 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Featured With Company response

Update by user Oct 28, 2020

They stole another $250 gor cancellation fees for me to get my $733 but ‘till now no refund

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2020

I purchase a ticket from this company and due to covid the Airlines cancelled my flights. They charged me another $250 and gave 2 days period to accept if I wanted the full refund.

Till now no refund. Do not purchase from this third party agency they will SCAM YOU!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Great on taking money for booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Will scam you.

Asap Tickets - Scammed me of my hard earned $$ Won’t refund in full
Explore video interviews

Comments

#2016518

Hi, Please follow link and unify with us! http://chng.it/6VYNfxTB

Response #1943052

Dear John, your request is in progress. One of our representatives will contact you soon. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

#1945279
@Response

Lies. No one tried to contact me regarding my refund.

On top of $733 you guys charged me on my CC another $250 to get my full refund and bottle neck me on this situation and gave me 2 days. I will go to court If I have too for this and will not stop If I need to go to all social media and expose ASAP tickets.

Response #1945536
@JohnWarren G

Dear John, Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. Your request is still in the progress. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

#1945718
@Response

Am I going to get refunded the $733 I originally paid and $250 you guys charged me again for penalty? Philippine Airlines already told me I should get refunded the whole amount since cancellation due to covid is not my fault.

USDOT Also advice you guys to refund consumers 100% you guys brace for a class action lawsuit. It will come

#1978951
@JohnWarren G

I am experiencing the same issue.

#1978959
@Nubia R

Keep pressing. I got my refund already! It’s long hassle battle

Asap Tickets Reviews