With Company response

After booking tickets through an agent 11/10/2020 for 147.40 We were unable to see a flight number or anything. I called the airline who stated our 3rd party booking (ASAP TICKETS) had canceled our tickets the same day we were charged and had booked our tickets.

The numbers of the card the airlines refunded did not match the debit card we paid with. The airlines then informed me it would be refunded to only that card and it was the travel companies card on file. So we will not be receiving the refund however the travel agency will. Just got off the phone with ASAP TICKETS, and they stated due to the cancellation it cannot be refunded.

I told him WE DIDNT CANCEL, THE AIRLINES DIDNT CANCEL YOU CANCELLED OUR FLIGHT.

So why wouldn't we be refunded when ASAP TICKETS canceled our booking? So they are committing fraud by having us purchase tickets getting our money and using their card to book and immediately cancel, so they can get flight info then KEEPING OUR MONEY.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Inexpensive flight tickets.

Asap Tickets Cons: Stealing refund, Lied, Fraud.

Comments

#1951451

I have had extremely poor service from Ward, Head of Customer Relationship Department | ASAP Tickets. My full refund for two June flights to Glasgow, Scotland, has now dragged on for five months.

Icelandair, with whom ASAP booked our flights, refunded the actual flight cost about two months ago directly to my Visa account. I have been seeking a refund of a substantial ticket-cost overcharge made by ASAP.

I have been lied to repeatedly by the booking agent, had false information sent to my Visa bank by ITN, the ASDAP parent company, and encountered nothing but total confusion and delays with customer service. Stay clear of this company.

Response #1950777

Dear Ashlee, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2281159. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews