Verified Reviewer

With Company response
1.6

Update by user Dec 25, 2020

Spoke with customer service mgr last week but he still did not have billing information and what we paid to ASAP tickets. So no final resolution to my problem.

I receive a message from my bank who I had requested to contest the fact that despite having travel insurance no refund was provided 9 months after first cancellation. In fact it seems that ASAP CHALLENGED my request and still no refund, no voucher no tickets, limited ability to speak with customer service mgr. I used his automated appointment system and was able to request an appointment but nobody was answering the phone and no message explaining when somebody would be available to take my call.

Since my agent no longer works at ASAP . I have nobody there advocating on my behalf and it appears they are understaffed and struggling to handle the pandemic workload.

Update by user Nov 25, 2020

9 months after purchase of tickets & ITN travel protection my case is supposedly still pending.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2020

Reissuing tickets to a country that will not allow you to enter because of Covid lockdown is not useful. Only a refund makes sense.

I am tired of submitting evidence repeatedly and receiving a response that they need more information.

I called directly to speak to customer service twice recently and the agent told me they needed to talk to a supervisor and then never returned my call. WITH REGARD TO ITN TRAVEL PROTECTION, IT DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS ONLY REPLACEMENT TICKETS WITH NO REGARD TO THE ABILITY TO ENTER THE DESTINATION COUNTRY

User's recommendation: buyer be ware of post pandemic ASAPTICKETS ITN travel protection not the same.

Preferred solution: asap needs to provide clear receipts to customers to allow them to know how much was paid to asap/itn.

Asap Tickets Pros: Prior to pandemic they were more helpful, Good pricing, Friendly agents, Hard to reach supervisor manager and get direct responses, Problem is with inability to deal direct with itn.

Asap Tickets Cons: Poor customer service - useless flight insurance, Are a fraud.

Comments

Response #1955745

Dear David, we are sorry, but due to the high volume of requests related to COVID-19, there are extended wait times across all Customer Service related issues. We very much appreciate your patience and understand any frustration you experienced.

Asap Tickets Reviews