69 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response Resolved

Update by user Dec 26, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After months of battle (involving filing complaints with the BBB, DOT and PA attorney's general office, etc...) and a great amount of stress, I am relieved to report that ITN/Asaptickets has FINALLY refunded our tickets in full.

Even though I am happy that this awful nightmare has finally ended, I really don't think that it should have taken all this time and efforts to get our money back. Therefore, I can NOT recommend this company nor will I EVER use it again..

Update by user Dec 26, 2020

After months of battle (involving filing complaints with the BBB, DOT and PA attorney's general office, etc...) and a great amount of stress, I am relieved to report that ITN/Asaptickets has FINALLY refunded our tickets in full. Even though I am happy that this awful nightmare has finally ended, I really don't think that it should have taken all this time and efforts to get our money back.

Therefore, I can NOT recommend this company nor will I EVER use it again. Good luck to all the other ITN/Asaptickets customers currently fighting to get their money back (and I know there are a lot of them out there)!

Keep fighting! Do not give up, you will succeed!

Update by user Sep 28, 2020

No progress has been made regarding my refund request. United Airlines responded to my DOT complaint, saying that they had refunded our tickets back to Asaptickets, in the form of a check for each ticket issued on July 1st, 2020 and that it takes between 20-30 business days for checks to be received.

It is now the end of September and the Asaptickets travel agent in charge of our refund request claims that she is still trying to get confirmation that the tickets were refunded by United Airlines. Come on?!!! How long can this verification take??? Where is my money???I have been more than patient but I am done waiting.

If I don't get any strong evidence that my refund is being processed, I'll be filing a complaint against Asaptickets with PA attorney general's office by the end of the week. I will be updating my review accordingly.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2020

We bought 4 tickets to travel to Paris in June but the airline cancelled both our outbound and inbound flights. After 2 months of battle and no help whatsoever from the ASAPtickets agent, the airline refunded our tickets money to ASAPtickets on August 7,2020.

ASAPtickets is now refusing to refund our tickets in full. They want to keep $250 per ticket. This is disgusting and unacceptable!

ASAPtickets wants to charge us money for a service that was never provided or even available. Stay away from this company!

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company! Terrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Asap Tickets Cons: Extremely poor customer service after you buy your ticket.

Comments

#1951450

I have had extremely poor service from Ward, Head of Customer Relationship Department | ASAP Tickets. My full refund for two June flights to Glasgow, Scotland, has now dragged on for five months.

Icelandair, with whom ASAP booked our flights, refunded the actual flight cost about two months ago directly to my Visa account. I have been seeking a refund of a substantial ticket-cost overcharge made by ASAP.

I have been lied to repeatedly by the booking agent, had false information sent to my Visa bank by ITN, the ASDAP parent company, and encountered nothing but total confusion and delays with customer service. Stay clear of this company.

Response #1916884

Dear Irina, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2136693. Thank you in advance!

#1916919
@Response

I just sent an email again to feedback@***.com with all the info requested in your comment. JFI, I had already sent an email to this address on August 26, 2020 to ask for help with this matter but never heard anything back. I will be happy to update my review if a resolution to this refund issue is found.

Response #1918083
@Irina A

Thank you, Irina A. We have received your booking details and your request is in progress.

#1918154
@Response

How long will the refund take to get processed? JFI, I filed a complaint with the BBB (Complaint# 1470****) and I am in the process of submitting other complaints.

I need strong evidence that our refund is being processed and that this is not just the standard response comment that Asaptickets gives to customers for the public eye to see. No more runaround. I need ACTION. Asaptickets has all the information in file required to return the money to our original form of payment, which was a credit card.

This should NOT take too long. It is that SIMPLE!

Asap Tickets Reviews