79 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
With Company response

i was in Philippines during the covid 19..i had ticket to come home march 28 2020. the Philippine government was shutting down airport last day you could fly was march 21.so i called asap and got ticket from them for my wife and baby and me, it cost over 1800.00.so after i got that on march 18th the government then changed it mind saying march 19 was last day you could get out of philippins..

so i called asap he told me that i could get ticket but it be expensive. the ticket i never used i could get refund if i filled out thr cancellation paper and they recieved it in time.. he said because of the covid they had put on their web site free cancellation until march 31 2020.so i wanted to get back to canada and asap ticket knew i would pay anything for a ticket to get me and my family home so i bought a ticket for march 19,2020 and put it on my wife visa that cost 6700.00 thinking and was told the ticket i never used would be refunded as long as i filled out the cancelation in time.. just after i bought the ticket the government changed their mind again and said we could fly out march 21..so i called right up and canceled the 6700.00 ticket.

he SAID if i can fill out the cancelation in time. he send right to my email and i cancelled it and sent it right back in aad he emailed me to make sure i sent right back in.. i got an email from customer service saying thry recieved it. i asked him when i get refund he said to call customer service so i called and the lady i talked with SAID i would get refund in 3 days..

i said i will be in canada by then and would call them then. i got in canada and no refund. i called them customer service and then told it take 3-6 weeks cause thay so busy to get my refund. i said it ok as long as i get refund.

they told me i WOULD but it take 3-6 weeks. i called back in 7 weeks, they said that they are only giving credits which we will never use.. i told them i wanted my refund that i was promised right from the start. i WOULD get refund thats why i bought 2 tickets same day..

i was TOLD i would get refund for the one i never used as long as i cancelled in time.. which i did.. i cant afford to lose 6700.00 like that.. i was lied to..

the woman from asap i agreed on penality which i should not pay almost a 1000.00 less but i even agreed to that to get my money back..

but no..the woman wrote said they didnt know their policy at the time.. so i lost 6700.00 which i was promised a refund..

User's recommendation: they lie DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: Ok price, Great website.

Asap Tickets Cons: Lie and cheat.

Comments

Response #1921569

Dear Maria, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2156295. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews