65 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Dear Sir/Ma'am: Due to coronavirus my granddaughters flight from Riga, Latvia to Seattle, WA was cancelled, and back in beginning April, I was told would be getting refund for that round trip flight $1002.35 was to be refunded to me. Confirmation number was N8X5R4 and ticket number 881751****220.

Passenger's name is Saule Sandija. The flight was to take place May 4, 2020. What is happening to the refund that was promised?

Agent was Vincent - he had told me to call Lufthansa. When I called them, Lufthansa told me to call agent thru whom I bought the ticket.

Aina Uskurs

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Comments

#2009011

I never get my refund. Today is 5/2/2021 From Asap my ticket number 881751****220 from Feb. 05/2020

Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you for your help. Vincent had left me a message that I will be getting a full refund, and had also emailed to me a form which I had filled out and emailed back to Vincent (that was on June 1, 2020).

And since that date,I have NOT heard back anything .

My question today is WHEN will I get this refund??? Thank You, Aina Uskurs

Response #1871085

Dear Alina, your travel details were forwarded to our Support Team. One of our representatives will contact you soon.

@Response

Have you heard back from them yet? I am about to file a complaint also

Asap Tickets Reviews