Verified Reviewer

With Company response
1.7

We bought tickets to travel to Scotland and return from Ireland. In May, I began trying to contact the agent who sold us the tickets.

Two agents had the same name and after multiple phone calls and transfers to find out Castiel was gone we finally got another agent. I have now worked with him since July to get a refund on our tickets. We are being asked to pay $600.00 to get our money back even though there are no longer flights available for the international leg of the journey. Okay, I give and agreed to the $600.00.

Now even though my bank sees ASAP attempting the transaction, ASAP tells me the transaction is denied. Now, I have to wait for another refund form and then for accounting to refund our money. This is really a joke. The agent might be trying, but seems to have not real ability to help with this process.

Feels as though if the process is so difficult we will give up and they can keep our money. The only way to communicate with the agent is email as his phone does not pick up. I think he no longer wants to deal with this.

the whole deal is a joke!!!!!!!

Lots of money and very little customer service. Our tour company recommened this company and we have surely told them how we feel.

User's recommendation: Don't do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Pros: No pros.

Asap Tickets Cons: 40 plus phone calls and still nothing, Not helpful with cancellation, Wild goose chase.

Comments

Response #1989194

Dear Debbie, Greetings, hope this email finds you well today. Please provide us with more details about your booking such as: tkt numbers - record locator and we will provide the best possible solution to your case.

We are deeply sorry for all the inconveniences you have experienced dealing with this request, yet we assure you that the matter will be investigated and you will be assisted accordingly. Thank you.

#1964415

I am in the same situation for 7 months being told lies and passed on from customer service to customer service. Fill complaints with BBB, Attorney General and Department of Transportation.

Response #1931487

Dear Debbie J., please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2202588. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews