56 views
Verified Reviewer

With Company response

My husband and I purchased our tickets to Europe for june 2, 2020 in january. Now it's a total disaster to get our money back for a flight that was cancelled.

They offered us to take a partial refund ( price of the tickets minus fees and penalty yotals more than $1,000 ) or option 2, pay extra for a new flight. But when I called Lufthansa, they confirmed that ASAP needs to release the refund since we bought through them and the airline approves the refunds. So what do I do? We are quite frankly scared to fly since there is no treatment for COVID -19 and we are both high risk.

The deadline to use the credit/ voucher is until january but we just want to get our full refund.

Why to pay for a service that was cancelled? This is extremly frustrating and depressing to us to deal with this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Asap Tickets Pros: Good advertisement that make you want to buy a ticket.

Asap Tickets Cons: So bad experience.

Comments

Response #1866679

Dear Alexandra, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com for an investigation.

Asap Tickets Reviews