Verified Reviewer

With Company response

I bought a ticket for a young Zambian woman who has spent three years preparing for medical school in the Barbados. When she arrived in Addis Ababa to change planes for Chicago, It was determined that her transit visa was not complete, and she was sent back to Zambia.

I called Manly, our ticket person at ITN/ASAP, and never heard back no matter how many times I tried to call over the next five days. Customer support told me there had been some sort of exchange agreement at the airline in Ethiopia, but could not give me details, nor could I find any by calling the airline itself.

Also, her luggage continued on to Barbados and has not been returned. She will miss the beginning of school, and I think This company should offer some assistance.

I paid $150 for travel insurance, which should get me some help.

Years ago this was a reputable company, I recommended it to many. But never again.

User's recommendation: Years ago this was a very reputable company. I recommended it to many, but never will again. It has been a nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asap Tickets Pros: Cheap fares.

Asap Tickets Cons: Does not provide promised service abandoned us during a crisis.

Comments

Response #1974795

Dear Marsha W, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2359076. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews