70 views
With Company response

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! I have called customer service and the agent for months now and been told "management is discussing the issue".

Our flights overseas were cancelled by the airline due to Covid 19 and the company refuses to give us a full refund of our tickets and ticket protection. They want to keep a percentage of the ticket cost and ticket protection which is around 2,000$! That is insane!

They keep saying someone will call me back and management will deal with it but it's been 2 months of the same story. Save yourself the hassle.

User's recommendation: LESS THAN ONE STAR!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Asap Tickets Cons: No help if any issues, Deceptive pricing on website, Deceptive false advertising, Refuse to refund.

Comments

Same experience. Covid caused Delta to cancel flights.

Delta refunded full amount to ASAP but they would not refund to me. Nine tickets cost almost $5000 plus worthless scam protection plan $450. I filed dispute with credit card company which caused ASAP to finally contact me. They said I must drop the dispute to get a refund but they told credit card company tickets were non refundable even though they got a refund from Delta.

ASAP knows if I drop dispute I can’t restart it and I would have no recourse with this dishonest company.

STAY AWAY FROM ASAP. TOTAL SCAM.

Response #1866677

Dear customer, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right, please send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com.

@Response

Don’t bother they don’t respond!

Response #1890006
@PissedConsumer1866828

We kindly ask you to send us your Booking Confirmation number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com together with the reference to this thread -- #1940556. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews