Verified Reviewer

2.4

Original review updated by user May 10, 2021

I purchased flights to Europe in January and February 2020. Flights we're canceled and now in order to receive my refund, that the company (ASAP tickets) already seemed to have received , is trying to charge me refund fee's!

They want a third of what I paid in fees to return my money that they received from airline already WOW!! Is this ethical? How can a company try to deceive its trusting customers with lies one after the next. I really hope they reconsider exempting purchases made before March 14th 2020 regarding refunds being returned in full.

Greed and no moral compass. I pray that this company and its sister company International Travel Network choose to do the right thing for not only me but the mounting 1000's . No one anticipated Covid-19 and to try to keep ones hard earned money this way is absolutely deplorable. First I was told absolutely no refund, then I could only fly the same route with vouchers , then I could change the route , the reps tune changed so many times in order to keep my money at all costs they tell you what they have to that is in their best interest $$$$.

It's so obvious the deceit just to keep your money. I actually caught my rep wrapped up in his own lies, laughable really!

style="no virtue signaling here , just the gods honest truth OMG I hope they get it together for their own sake!

such a blatant thieving scenario? I'm just in total disbelief

Okay, now that I reached out in a civilized manner , they refunded me one of my tickets in full , I am still waiting on the other one to post to my account, Im really glad they choose to do the right thing

User's recommendation: please be aware that this company will lie and deceive and twist and turn their policies and story to accommodate their fiscal bottom line at any cost, try to buy direct with airlines.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Customer Care.

Asap Tickets Pros: Low prices, Air ticket price.

Asap Tickets Cons: Unethical, Refuse to refund me in full due to covid flight cancelations.

Comments