Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Update by user Dec 07, 2020

ASAP tickets still have not got back in touch with me. This issue has now been ongoing for 9 months.

Still no sign of a full refund. Getting increasingly desperate for MY money back!

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2020

In Feb, I bought insured flights from ASAP Tickets to fly to Tulsa Oklahoma from the UK in May. Due to COVID-19 the airlines cancelled these flights as we were not allowed to travel at this point.

I requested a full refund in May as the service I had paid for had not been provided. They told me I could not get a refund repeatedly, till I threatened legal action and sent a link to my consumer rights on citizen's advice. They then agreed, On June 8th, to refund me in full, and I was told it would take 30-60 days. Mid Sept and my refund still hadn't arrived.

I queried this and was then told that, actually, they would be happy to refund me BUT would be deducting £250 of the £702 I was due as a 'penalty'. They said that the penalty was being charged by American Airlines, but this is not true as the Airline has been refunding anyone in full who bought fights with them direct. This is an unlawfully made up charge that I believe ASAP are pocketing as they have been unable to provide me ANY proof of any policies from AA stating that this charge is applicable. They told me they were 'to in a meeting' that these charges were now applicable.

I have been appalled at the service and blatant lying of this company and will NEVER use them again. I still have no refund at all and have had to start a dispute with my bank to attempt to get my FULL refund that I am legally entitled to!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM ASAP TICKETS!!! THEY WILL SCAM YOU!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Asap Tickets Cons: Will lie to you and keep your money, Does not value customer, Not professional at all, Very poor in customer services, Fraud, Lousy customer service, Adding unlawful penalties to refunds.

Comments

Response #1947454

Dear customer, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2270365. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews