Verified Reviewer

With Company response

Update by user Jan 29, 2021

I just called the CUSTOMER SERVICE number and UNFORTUNATELY an agent answered and she said that there’s no customer service available for now and the agent is from Europe! This ASAP ticketing I think is AVOIDING customer complaints that you cannot talk to a legit customer service representative!

Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2021

Originally I booked my flight last Feb. 2020 for my flight suppose to be in November 2020 and even bought the insurance for it but because of the covid19 the flight was cancelled so I have to rebook it with a different agent.

After I rebook my flight and moved to February of 2021, I tried to contact my agent for how many weeks but hes not answering any calls and even emails to him according to his co-agents! They dont want even want time to talk to a supervisor about my problem.

I am so disappointed and frustrated the way they handle my dilemma. Wish I could talk to a supervisor who can explain to me whats going on.

User's recommendation: unless they improve their customer service, DO NOT buy your tickets here!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Response #1979243

Dear Randy, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2398292. Thank you in advance!

Asap Tickets Reviews