291 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured With Company response
1.8

In October I purchased an airline ticket to fly to Germany in January providing COVID cleared enough for international travel. I was told this was 100% refundable by Vernon @ 877-585-**** - vernon.j@***s.

On December 7th I sent an email since he would not return my calls telling him I needed the refund because I had been advised that I would not be able to pass customs and enter into Germany and go to the air base I was traveling to. He finally told me he would start the process. Never received the refund. Attempted to contact him multiple times to no avail.

I have since spoke to Edwin, Cartman, Grant, Benjamin and Storm and all have stopped all contact once they promised the refund. I paid extra for the 100% refund if needed for a total of over $900 USD. I have since found out this place has multiple names it uses ITN - ASAP Tickets - Solution Providers, Casting Services and multiple phone numbers. I traveled last November and had absolutely no problem, but trying to get this ticket refunded has been a massive headache.

Starting December 4th I asked for refund, as I was told it would be 100% refund no matter what the reason with the travel insurance. That apparently was not true as this is January 3rd and still no response from anybody. I have also emailed Hannah at Special Services at ITN Corp no response. I have contacted my credit card holder, BBB, FTC, TrustPilot.com, and AGs office in California and Delaware.

I want my money refunded as promised when this all began. If I were to travel as planned at this time, I would be stuck in the airport not being able to get past customs my entire trip due to the severity of COVID. I will not stop until my money is refunded. I will never as long as I live use ASAP again and nor will I stop with the negative reviews until ALL money is refunded.

Good to know that travel insurance is NOTHING to this bunch of mean, liars. I would give zero stars if that was available on reviews.

User's recommendation: Find another ticket agent.

Asap Tickets Cons: Bad customer service, Flight insurance is meaningless, No call-backs when promised, Really bad communication.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2008650

I'm in the middle of an identical situation. We re-booked our canceled trip from May, 2020 due to Covid.

In September we re-booked to Lisbon for May 2021 Since it looks like things will still be mostly shut down at that time, we decided to cancel on March 16, 2021. I was told we'd get a refund minus about $800 in "14-16 business days".

Still no refund as of May 1, 2021. I feel like I can't trust our contact at ASAP to help (he keeps saying to give it more time....).

Response #1974807

Dear Dana, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2363462. Thank you in advance!

#1975125
@Response

Peter Vazan and Dale V have all of this info so get with them. Maybe one of y'all will do the right thing and refund my money like you should have a long time ago

Response #1975137
@PissedConsumer1975125

Dear customer, the fastest way to resolve the issue is to provide your details via feedback@asaptickets.com so we can refer the issue to the involved department, your agent, and his supervisor. Otherwise, the information may not reach the party that deals with such requests.

#1976895