1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I contacted Asap team for cancellation of my air ticket and I was told $300.00 CDN.

I made sure by asking representative name Holmes that there won’t be any extra charges and he said no. I trusted his words and authorise payment by given my visa card information. I trusted him so I did not check my email in detail. And when I got my bank statement, I was charged $620.00 CDN.

I tried calling back that representative but he was not reachable so I called other team member and he was blaming me for not reading email carefully instesd of accepting mistake of giving wrong information and charging extra. I wouldn’t have cancel my trip, If I was told right information of cancelation charges. I tried to short out with them but they don’t care as they got yout money. I would strogly suggest everyone to not to purchase anything from this guys.

They are not reliable at all.I have given my concern to their team and nobody came back to me and ask me to help.

Review about: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

ASAPtickets
#1419046
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback.We greatly apologize for the ​possible ​misunderstanding​​.

Usually we are sending emails with ​the breakdown of the charges​ so the passengers can ​verify and approve the information.

According to our records, there were no hidden charges, the authorized amount for $622.00 was reflected on the payment form.If you would like a thorough explanation of the processed transactions, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team at 1-800-750-2238.

Sincerely,