I tried to book my tickets for the first time through asaptickets and I had a worst experience. I was mislead with the information on the baggage even after confirming 5-6 times and also through email and was told that they had misunderstanding with airline people and they changed rules regarding baggage in 2 days so due to which I lost the other best tickets and my travel dates.

And also when I called them agent and supervisor told me that they will do their best and will get back in 10-15 mins like 5 times but they never called back instead I had to call every time and they gave me option for my ticket which was $300 more price in the actual price. All in all worst and disgusting customer service ever and I would suggest to everyone not to get tickets from them ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asap Tickets Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: wants the another ticket with same or lower price.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service and follow up, Fraud alert.

Comments

If it sounds too good to be true....it probably is a scam! Use common sense. Pay for a REAL ticket.

ASAPtickets
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to look into your case closer. Please send us an e-mail at feedback@asaptickets.com with your booking and ticket numbers for investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have endured and will do our best to assist you to the fullest extent.

Sincerely,