Verified Reviewer

With Company response

I bought tickets in 2019 to travel to EU in 2020. Unfortunately due Covid quarentine ,I couldn't travel and since almost a year I have been asking the company to refund my money.

I pay a total of $1289.00

When I bought my tickets I pay $119.4 5 for travel Protection" Under their terms and conditions Definitions , you can see that my tickets should have been refunded 100 per cent by the following"

"«Unforeseen circumstances» means an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the airline, such as a war, strike, riot, crime, or an event described by

the legal term as an Act of God (hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.), political instability, quarantine, natural disaster, civil disorder or unrest, aircraft maintenance problems, security issues, airline glitches, fueling, high winds, hail, excessive precipitation, wildfires, thunderstorms, downbursts, waterspouts, tropical cyclones, and extratropical cyclones, blizzards (snowstorms), ice storms, and dust storms

UNFORTUNATELLY , that is not the case!!!!!!!! I have been dealing with this for almost a year and I have been telling the agent that sold me the tickets Zarfi that I need 100 of my refund and he had been tekling me that asaptickets is charging me $250.00 penalty for not using my tickets, then because they want to keep $250.00 to secure my next purchase with them !!!!!! after being treated an charge $250.00 why they think that I am dying to use their services?

after several time contacting mr. Zarfi and telling him that I don't agreed with that charged, he will ALWAYS tell me that she will talk to his supervisor for a better option and he never did.

This week I was contacted by mr.

Zarfi on 1/27 via email and he informed me that my tickets were going to expired on th e 31st. I immediately informed him that I just lost my mother in Mexico and that I needed to save the refund to travel to Mexico to attend my mother's service sometime this year. He responded with his condolences and that he was going to call me next day which of course he didn't.

Today, Mr. Zarfi called at 6 am to let me know that my tickets were expiring today and of course he was not available.

I spoke with someone named Jim, who was having not being helpful , he then transferred me to his manager named Kimen , who was also not very helpful. I told them both that I wanted my full refund and they were not very helpful.

After transferred me twice between them, they have me waiting on the phone for about 20 minutes and alll the sudden Mr, Zarfi was talking to me, he told me that I couldnt make the exchange of my tickets to travel to Mexico, that I only could travel to Europe this year.

Mr, Zarfi then send me a link :

After I provided all my information; I received an email that reads: AsapTickets: Your Booking Confirmation

Inbox

doNotReply@***.com

Zarfi

844-310-****

Dear Customer,

Your confirmation number:

Thank you for choosing AsapTickets Services.

I am very disapointed with this company, specially because they do not honor their on terms and regulations.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY TICKETS FORM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THE WORST.

Comments

#1979814

Response #1979244

Dear Nubia R, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com with the reference to the Review Number #2400789. Thank you in advance!

#1979315
@Response

ASAPTICKETS, THIS IS THE SAME RESPONSE THAT I RECIEVED FROM YOU ON 8/19/2019 AND NOTHING WAS RESOLVED: PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY!!!!! ASAPtickets Aug 19, 2020 #191**** Dear Nubia, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@***.com with the reference to the Review Number #212****.

Thank you in advance! Reply 0 0 Nubia R Aug 19, 2020 #191**** @ASAPtickets My ITN confirmation Number is KMWPPI and my email is nrepdx@***.com #212**** I was scheduled to leave PDX on 8/28. Please let me know what else you need from me.

I need a response and a solution to this matter, before 8/28. Thanks, Nubia Reply

#1979770
@Nubia R

Hey, Nubia...its possible to get a refund from ASAP...visit my FB Group for help and support: COVID Refunds - ASAPTickets. I got my 100% refund and I can help you, too.

#1979812